- Dr. Le was informative, compassionate, and extremely thorough. Fantastic clinic.
Reviewed by: Andrea Nelson
- I’ve seen Dr Le many times over the years and he has done 3 surgeries on my lumbar. I saw him this time because I’d had a couple bad falls and wanted to see if I’d done any damage
Reviewed by: don f
- From the first appointment in office, every member of this Team, I met were caring and knowledgeable. Thankful for entire process. All phone inquiries were addressed with prompt response. Follow-up following surgery answered questions before I could even ask...
Reviewed by: Debra Manning
- Dr. Le is a great guy. He is easy to talk to, and I have all confidence in him as a surgeon, which is why I am back here.
Reviewed by: Marty
- Dr. Le was focused, professional, good listener, and very direct in a his evaluation. I felt heard and seen. I highly recommend him.
Reviewed by: Sue Haworth
- Dr Le showed a high level of awareness of my problem and was thorough in his explanation of my medical alternatives. He instilled a level of confidence in his ability to correct my issues and I feel comfortable in the course of action we are pursuing.
Reviewed by: Michael Guthrie
- Great surgeon straight to the point very knowledgeable.
Reviewed by: Jack Cox
- Dr Le was very attentive to my concerns and described my situation in layman's terms. He gave me all the information I needed, suggested physical therapy before needing to go straight to surgery. I am very happy with my visit.
Reviewed by: mari senecal
- Dr. Le was informative, thorough and gave me options for my treatment. I felt very confident in his assessment of my condition.
Reviewed by: Pam Bunnel
- Dr Le thoroughly explained my mri and a procedure was not needed but recommended therapy to aid in my back issue
Reviewed by: cliff pedersen
- Excellent experience, quality and compassionate care in urgent need situation. Dr. Lee spent a lot of time with me to understand the situation and my needs. Very pleased with my experience. Feel safe in Dr. Le’s care.
Reviewed by: Kayla Wood
- Very cordial and personable treated with respect and care for what I explained my physical health issues. Explained diagnosis and treatment plans but not seeking a immediate decision. Appointment was very pleasant and informative.
Reviewed by: George Mincks
- I was very pleased with my experience at Rebound while having my left hip replaced. The staff was not only very professional and well prepared, but kind and caring. I felt well prepared on all levels before surgery and well taken care of after. I look forward to having my having my right hip replaced when I am healed from the first.
Reviewed by: Carson Cole
- Dr Le is great, helped me do much with surgery and I feel 90% better
Reviewed by: Cathy Horner
- Dr ly is one of the best. His skills saved me from pain and permanent damage.. so many thanks for this very knowledgeable doctor
Reviewed by: Suzanne Rock
- Very professional, straight forward in explaining situations and expectations.
Reviewed by: Michael Liljedahl
- Dr. Le was straightforward and thorough in his assessment of my condition, and while he described a few potential surgical procedures that could help, he never pushed any treatment. I ultimately decided to go through with disc replacement, with good result. And all along the way Dr. Le respected my choices, trusted that I would act in my own best interests post-surgery, and in short, treated me like a peer. I felt we both had a stake in the outcome. That in itself engendered a great deal of trust in the face of some pretty serious surgery. I’m extremely grateful for Dr. Le!
Reviewed by: Karen Guth
- I really appreciate Dr.Le's skills. His interactions were always brief no room for idle conversation or get to know you questions. He smiled (has a comforting smile) for the first time as he left room before surgery and said "I'll take great care of you". He was right. He is an amazing surgeon.
Reviewed by: Wade Gauthier
- Very much on target.
Reviewed by: Charles Jasper
- I'm pleased with what I learned today it is pretty much what I was expecting. I will definitely take the need for exercise seriously. I already have my brother on board for seeing to my care. Thank you for your caring, look forward to working with you and your staff.
Reviewed by: Bettyjean Tarvin
- Dr Kafrouni is so good at what he does! Professional, knowledgeable, informative and fast. No knee pain at all today, one day post visit. Thanks
Reviewed by: Dan Robbins
- Rebound personnel are thorough, responsive and personable. They know what they’re doing!
Reviewed by: Don Powell
- I’ve been going now for 2 months. The people there are wonderful and very nice. It’s a pleasure to go every week.I’m getting stronger each week with the help of them.
Reviewed by: Brenda Alleva
- Haven’t been seen yet? I’ll let you know
Reviewed by: Guytona Teal
- knowledgeable Drs. professional staff.
Reviewed by: Barbara Feider DeShirley
- I have seen Dr. Wendy Chan several! She is so concerned to get you feeling better! Very nice and wants to do every thing she can to get you feeling the best you can be! Dr. Cole is very professional and concerned about getting well! Very nice to his patients!
Reviewed by: Norma Wagner
- I really enjoyed Paula, my PT. She is very warm and personable.
Reviewed by: Pamela Cripe
- Their expertise, knowledge, and professionalism makes me feel I am in good hands.
Reviewed by: Connie Callahan
- I have had a wonderful experience every time I have had an appt at Rebound. I needed knee surgery for a couple of years and once I was able to, Dr. Boris @ Rebound was who was recommended. His whole team is professional yet personable and highly skilled. The operation was amazing and I am healing very well!!!
Reviewed by: Alexa D Stevens
- Excellent care & wonderful staff.
Reviewed by: Dorel Lydia Beke
- I had an excellent consultation with Dr. Modha concerning my spinal MRI, and he arranged for me to see a physiatrist the very next day. With him, I was able to arrange an appointment to return to Rebound Orthopedics and Neurosurgery six days later to have a spinal injection administered.
Reviewed by: Peter Janke
- The staff is INCREDIBLE!!! The customer service is AMAZING & everyone there works together as a team. My physical therapist Bret is extremely knowledgeable and is GREAT at what he does I would refer anyone to Rebound Ridgefield Thank you for being in my neck of the woods y’all….YOU ROCK
Reviewed by: Kimberly Moon Shaw
- All the Physical therapist at excellent they’re at so glad encouraging! I’ve been recovering from hip surgery and my results have been phenomenal Kory has been my physical therapist along with Tom. I always learn new things each time I go and I highly recommend Rebound to people!
Reviewed by: Jo Ellen Woodrow
- Met with PA Mary for a second opinion on an Achilles issue and was very pleased all around, from scheduling to planning for follow-up. Recommend!
Reviewed by: Alicia Smith Brazington
- I’ve recently had experience with hand Dr. Kirk Wong and been very happy with his knowledge and patient relations. I would readily recommend him to others. I also think Darrell in their casting room is a superstar and will wrap and protect your injury quickly and with style. I was bit of problem patient and he was happy to make some changes and recast my hand.
Reviewed by: John Wiley
- I had a great experience with everyone who helped me. The care given to my at my surgery was great. Made me feel less scared about the whole procedure. Everyone one very kind the whole time I was there
Reviewed by: Kathy McDonald
- Excellent service, I highly recommend this provider.
Reviewed by: Pat Hildebrand
- Dr. DaSilva was my surgeon who performed my knee replacement. After less than 6 months my knee is almost perfect. I’m still exercising it. We are looking to replace my other knee this fall. I wouldn’t go any other place or have any other doctor
Reviewed by: Danna Lee Gustafson
- Quick, knowledgeable service.
Reviewed by: Gerald Anderson
- Although the elective surgeries are backed up due to covid shutdown , I finally have my date for total hip replacement. I have confidence in all the providers and back up staff at both the orthopedic and neurology/ Physiatry Depts of rebound. They are helping me get out of pain and back to my active life Thankyou!!
Reviewed by: Michael Stewart
- Excellent doctors informative and answer your questions.
Reviewed by: Mary Ann Leonard
- Dr Woll who is the ankle/foot orthopedic surgeon is terrific. I have a great deal of confidence in him - important when you break your ankle.
Reviewed by: Monica Lash
- Dr. Shanno & his Team from start to finish were attentive & proactive. My first visit! Charity & explanations …rest assure by his confidence & passion in his field. My second visit ! Lets get to Work ” I am deeply grateful! I feel 200% sure I can seek Rebound !
Reviewed by: Kathy Bell Tmf
- After having experienced successful bilateral knee joint replacements, a shoulder replacement and corrective foot surgery, I have been able to continue an active and fulfilling life, without pain. Rebound has the most expert orthopedic surgeons in the area. I wouldn’t go anywhere but back to Rebound, were I to need any other orthopedic diagnosis and treatment. They also have an expert team of physical therapists, who will guide you through your post surgery rehab. Whatever the satisfaction scale, I give them the highest possible rating!
Reviewed by: Narda Tolentino
- The surgeons are top notch! My experiences with Dr Rust, Dr Boros, Dr Graham, Dr Kafruni(spelling?) the staff in casting, and the staff and Drs in ultra sound have been educational and professional which led to fixing the pain and problems. I had one Dr with a horrible bedside manner and he’s not listed abovve. He was rude, snappish, and I will
Reviewed by: Terry Elliott
- Excellent in every aspect!
Reviewed by: Jerry Hood
- I have nothing but the highest regard and trust and comfort with the entire staff at Rebound, for the genuine, compassionate care I received during the process of my anterior hip surgery with Dr. Todd Borus, and Megan Crorey PA-C assisting. I called Danielle and McKenzie numerous times with questions, every time answered thoroughly. The Rebound
Reviewed by: Roxanne Sutton
- Dr, nurses & staff were very kind & professional, informed me about everything happening! Very little wait time!
Reviewed by: Julie Miller
- There was almost no wait. Everything was explained to me and the people were very friendly and professional!
Reviewed by: Bobby Garcia
- Rebound has been FANTASTIC. Every step of the way through my multiple issues, they’ve been quick, communicative, and they’ve listened to what I’ve had to say. They’ve helped figure out and explain problems that I’ve been living with for years and I’m finally on the road to recovery. I’ll recommend Rebound to everyone!
Reviewed by: Ryan Philbrook
- I love Rebound Orthopedics!! My new doctor Bonnie Rosenfeld PAC was so helpful, very attentive and explained my options very clearly. Thank you for the excellent care!!
Reviewed by: Diana Seager
- Professional, talented, would consider using them again,
Reviewed by: Bill Byman
- The best medical group I have ever experienced. I have used their services for the past 15 year. Their doctors, PA's and medical staff are quality, good communicators, and make you feel comfortable. They mange their appointment in a prompt and timely manner. I highly recommend them
Reviewed by: Alan Pendergrass
- It was fast yet informative. I left with a feeling of satisfaction.
Reviewed by: Byron Molle
- The doctor was thorough, amicable, and agreed to set up a good plan for my needs.
Reviewed by: Sharon Crow
- I broke my leg in June 2021, and I have since seen Rebound for follow up appointments, cast appointments and x-rays. My experience has been great, and it’s awesome that the casting room is open for a decent set of hours in case you have any issues and need to have your cast redone. It’s nice to not have to deal with making appointments when you’re uncomfortable.
Reviewed by: Misty Rae O Sunshine
- Great customer service. Not your typical doctor’s office. This is my second time there after an auto accident and now after a work accident. I am truly impressed how organized and professional everyone is. This is why I chose to come back to them. Drove from Tigard, Oregon to Vancouver, WA. Dr. Le’s assistant escorted me to the room, did my intake and said the doctor will be in very soon. In less then 3 minutes Dr. Le was there, and I was there in the busy 3:00 hour. Dr. Le was amazing! It was like I was speaking to my uncle or something. You can tell he cared about my chronic pain and making it better. He explained to me what I need to do pre surgery to get the best possible results post surgery. I never felt “forgotten” while I was there. Dr. Le is extraordinarily knowledgeable and not once did I ever feel like I couldn’t ask a question. This clinic runs like a well oiled machine. Everyone there is extremely good at their job. And I know this because I use to work at a doctors office and I could only wish it ran half as smooth as they did.
Reviewed by: Sonya Perales
- I arrived early and they got me right in. All staff very personable and very professional. I felt at ease and really felt I was in good hands.
Reviewed by: Gary Wilson
- They scheduled me promptly and Dr Boris and staff were prompt.
Reviewed by: Bob Lund
- DR. LE DISPLAYED A VAST KNOWLEDGE. WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE KNEW WHAT WAS CAUSING MY PROBLEMS. LEFT UNDERSTANDING THAT MORE INFORMATION WAS NEEDED TO CLEARLY UNDERSTAND MY ISSUES.
Reviewed by: Healthgrades User
- The best doctors when you have pain! Joel Phillips is a great doctor who spends time with you to understand your problem and offer solutions.
Reviewed by: Doroetha A Hill
- Outstanding and In depth complete work up
Reviewed by: Morrie Craig
- I like the fact that the doctors take their time and honestly listen to your concerns and they address that very well too! They are straight forwarded people and really do care. This is my best choice I've made and all the doctors that I have seen here are all great!
Reviewed by: Gee Aguon
- Very straight forward on what they see and available options
Reviewed by: Allen Edwards
- This was my first experience at Rebound, Dr. Le, & my Medicare/Ins plan. I was expecting some kind of issue but all went smoothly from the experienced ofc girl to the sweet nurse. Dr Le is very thoughall. Being a new patient & seeing a new Dr for my back, my only suggestion would be to text the intake information sooner & have a way that the patient can save & return to the form. I had to research dates & had to restart 3 times.
Reviewed by: Caren Teigen
- he explained everything he was going to do and he pulled no punches so If you want a Straight shooter this is the place...
Reviewed by: Eddie Ray Martinez
- Dr. Le was very patient to explain everything to me. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions.
Reviewed by: Barbara Veine
- nice staff all around great people
Reviewed by: Sandra Jansen
- I’ve had the unfortunate experience to see a few surgeons at Rebound. Every surgeon I have had is beyond amazing! Not only great surgeons, but they all genuinely care for their patients. I highly recommend Rebound for any orthopedics or neurosurgery needs you may have! I recently saw Dr. Kahn for a follow up to a fractured tibia/fibula from seven years ago. Everything was fine, but I never once felt like I was a bother. Even after all these years since surgery, I felt my concerns were acknowledged and then ultimately relieved. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Kathy Rhodes Douglas
- Dr Wei is outstanding. Any and every injury is scary but his kind and gentle manner gave me a lot of reassurance. I broke a bone in my elbow on vacation and had a lot of concerns - all of which he addressed thoughtfully. He took the time to explain things to me in detail and provided me with options and things to do that would help the healing process. Dr. Wei has a kind and caring manner and I never felt rushed. I recommend him wholeheartedly!
Reviewed by: Linda Jeo Zerba
- Dr. Gambee has been a big help with my back problems. Very thorough!
Reviewed by: Dwight Eager
- Very informative and helpful with knowledge to recover the use of my broken ankle
Reviewed by: Sherri Long
- Expert quality care at affordable prices.
Reviewed by: Jimmy Walton
- Dr T Scott Woll and the staff at Rebound have been excellent in taking care of my ankle injury! After surgery the cast specialists were proficient and also encouraging. Everyone I have met on the staff at Rebound has been friendly and professional! I highly recommend Rebound!
Reviewed by: Suzi Grunau
- I thought I'd already left a review. I felt very comfortable with Doctor Li he explained everything very well so that I could understand it in terms that I could understand. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do. But I that he was very confident and he explain everything very well in terms I can understand. That's why I gave him the five stars sometimes people tried to force you into things you really don't want to do and he so that is very good. Is it the end of my review thank you
Reviewed by: Jacki Reutzel
- Excellent staff, was seen in a timely manner. Doctor understood my condition and presented my options. Highly recommended
Reviewed by: Dan Lindner
- Staff is friendly and very professional. Surgeon did excellant with his communication keeping me informed prior to and after surgery. His skills did a fantastic job on repairing my Achilles. Rebound physical therapy has been fantastic also. I have had 4 surgeries now and 3 have been by rebound.
Reviewed by: Martin Schwab
- Great environment and great people.
Reviewed by: Denise Barrett
- I'm just please about the service, the outcome. They know what thier doing. Thank you!! for all the team's to make this possible. Rebound is the place to go.
Reviewed by: Kathleen Powell
- I would recommend everything. I received very professional care and was treated with respect. I had knee replacement surgery and Dr. Colville did an amazing job. I chose out patient surgery and the team that assisted with the preparations and follow up we're excellent. I would advise anyone I know who needs surgery to go to Rebound.
Reviewed by: Barbara Williams
- Friendly staff, prompt to respond to scheduling details. Dr. Chang seemed very knowledgeable, took time to listen to me, and explained options. I enjoyed my visit.
Reviewed by: Mike Chapman
- Start with the down side; 50 min wait past my appt time before escorted to room. Dr Fraser came with a high recommendation and he is worth it. He was factual, very easy to understand and explained everything surgery would entail in layman terms. He is empathetic but realistic. I feel comfortable with my hip surgery in his hands.
Reviewed by: Pat Whitegon Warwick
- The personal care (in non medical markets it would be called Customer Service) is off the charts. Treated like a special case with authentic care instead of like cattle. It’s the opposite of a M.A.S.H. unit. More like an Arizona spa for the elite, only, covered by insurance. The surgeon has done my procedure so many times that the procedure has
Reviewed by: Stu Marks
- Dr Modha has performed two laminectomies on my back over the past two years, and I can't give enough praise for his abilities and level of care he provides. I recommend him, and Rebound in general, to anyone I hear having back issues. I hope I never see him again, haha, but if I need to, I'll return to him in a heart beat.
Reviewed by: Terry McChesney
- My doctor was amazing. He told it lIke it was and did such a fine job. It has improved my quality of life. I am very grateful for their help. I am very happy with my results and their performance! The whole crew!!
Reviewed by: Debra Boyd Plunkett
- The staff was Excellent I arrived early but was taken right in. Dr Modha took time to explain everything & make sure I understood.
Reviewed by: Martha Hunsaker
- Professional caring and knowledgeable service
Reviewed by: Dee Hughes Reese
- Dr Le was very good at explaining what is going on with my back issue. He came up with a treatment plan I'm actually looking forward to & he gave me hope that he's here to help me. I need that right now & I thank him for that. Wonderful doctor, wonderful Rebound ❤
Reviewed by: Brenda Hlivyak
- I had great care for my hip replacement & PT following. Dr Frazer was an excellent surgeon with a good sense of humor and does great work. The PT program sends you out the door feeling empowered & in control of your future. They were great too.
Reviewed by: Jeanne Caswell
- I recommend their doctors they are very thorough in what they do and they get to the problem without guesswork through x-rays.
Reviewed by: Mike Gilchrist
- The doctors are great but the follow up appointments are a nightmare to get. Little or no communication with the staff after leaving several messages and going in person to schedule one. All you get is we will call you and that never happens.
Reviewed by: Dennis Petracca
- Outstanding support, knowledge, compassion and follow up.
Reviewed by: Kathy Pruitt
- The doctors at Rebound are competent, and thorough. They give excellent advice and explanations that are easy to understand.
Reviewed by: Mike Govro
- The doctor I saw was very helpful to advising me for further healing and any extra help to a complete recovery
Reviewed by: Eileen Haussman
- I have seen Dr. Le a couple of times and he always explains my condition very thoroughly while offering a variety of treatment options. I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing neck and back trouble.
Reviewed by: Healthgrades User
- very thoroughly friendly and knowledgeable my dad was impressed and they took the time for him to understand what was going on because he was hard of hearing.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Bicknell
- The care that they give me is off the chart. They take the time to make sure I know everything about my condition, and in terms I can understand. I’m having my left shoulder done next, and I wouldn’t trust anybody BUT Jesse McCarron.
Reviewed by: Robyn McCracken
- Excellent experience, and the pro-active treatment approach I was looking for. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: Brian Dukes
- The awesome Doctor's they have there! The personal care they give their patients is wonderful! The staff there show concern for your well-being very pleased with my overall experience there!
Reviewed by: Kathy Stehle
- I have just recently visited Dr. Le and he was very informative on my diagnoses and the way to take care of it
Reviewed by: Sonny Smith
- I was treated with dignity and respect from start to finish, and can’t thank Dr Shanno for his expertise. I was scared beyond words but was put at ease by the wonderful staff. Excellent experience. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Holly Stroh
- Very efficient and professional. Dr Modha explained my issues in simple terms and answered all my questions.
Reviewed by: Robert Benson
- I found Dr. Le to be exactly who he is. Gentle kind and extremely thorough. Ive been to the surgery center for injections and all the nurses tell me is great and the best! That works for me!!!😁
Reviewed by: Cheryl Beltran
- Knowledgeable, very polite and understanding. Quick to diagnose my knee problems and develop a solution.
Reviewed by: Sam Lynn
- Timely. kind. knowledgable.
Reviewed by: Sharon Carlock Lehman
- All the staff and Physicians are very professional and show concern about your problems.
Reviewed by: Janet L Pyle
- Dr Wong is an excellent Surgen
Reviewed by: Devin Bowers
- I just got home from my third visit to Rebound after surgery for a broken kneecap. I feel that I have made great improvement in a short period of time. Kristin is very knowledgeable, very professional, and also very nice. This has been a valuable and necessary conclusion to my surgery. The facility is also very hygienic. I highly recommend rehab at Rebound.
Reviewed by: Deborah Wright Packer
- I have had two complete knee replacements and therapy here. From the doctors, nurses and therapist, I've had nothing but complete understanding and they listen to my issues and go above and beyond to make sure I am okay, not only physically, but mentally too. I have been nothing but impressed by all of them. thanks for a job well done!
Reviewed by: Pam Oakes
- very professional and knowledgeable great service and wiling to work with appt. times
Reviewed by: Mikel Cribbs
- Dr. Rust is very personable, knowledgeable, and explains things very well. I feel confident in his care.
Reviewed by: John Bryson
- The staff was friendly and efficient. The whole process was very fast. Dr. DaSilva was very personable. He took the time to listen and made the appropriate referrals to getting the help I need. I would recommend Rebound and Dr. DaSilva.
Reviewed by: Robin Roberson Dawson
- Dr.Crary was thorough and the Rebound staff is amazing! And I was impressed with the little wait time.
Reviewed by: Rhonda Beck
- We have seen a couple of different doctors at Rebound. Both Dr. Gramstad and Dr. Karvelas do an outstanding job. Both are very smart, patient and listen well. They offer very good guidance and genuinely seem to care. I highly recommend recommend both Dr. Gramstad and Dr. Karvelas. Thank you!!
Reviewed by: Cathy Cooney
- I would highly recommend Dr. Kirk Wong for any hand issues. My mom had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Wong for her left hand issues. Dr. Wong did surgery on mom’s right hand in 2017 and she was very impressed with him so she wanted to see him for her left hand issues. He gave mom a cortisone injection yesterday to see if that will give her
Reviewed by: Denise Williams Whitcraft
- Dr. DaSilva has been wonderful to work with. My knee surgery went very well. My scar is hardly visible, he’s an artist. Would highly recommend him to everyone. PS. He’s not chatty, quiet and excellent!
Reviewed by: Linda Oliver Langdon
- Excellent caring doctors and staff. Great surgeons. Their care has provided our family with many more healthy years. Highly recommend dr Borus and Megan
Reviewed by: Patty Denton
- I highly recommend Rebound Orthopedics and specifically the work of Dr.Boris. I recieved very high quality care and they handle everything very professionally.
Reviewed by: Katherine L. Shaw
- I had both my knees replaced at the same time, by Dr. Donald Roberts. He came highly recommended, and lived up to his excellent reputation. I had been initially anxious about doing both knees at the same time, but it all went great. Dr.Roberts has top of the line skills, is an excellent communicator, and explains everything carefully. His staff is professional and friendly. I put this surgery off for years, and am so glad I found Dr.Roberts, and have great new knees now.
Reviewed by: Patricia Zoline
- The quality of care! I have had double knee replacement, hand surgery, steroid rejections and hip/femur surgery.
Reviewed by: Stella Helvie Mauer
- Rebound Orthopedics — absolutely every single person involved in the clinic is very caring and professional. The clinic knows what you’re going through and makes you feel very comfortable. They know you’re nervous about the surgery and they are able to calm you. Dr. Borus is the best surgeon for orthopedics. He is very reassuring and encouraging. I would not hesitate to go back.
Reviewed by: Linda Monahan
- Unfortunately, I have needed orthopedic care a few times over the last few years. Rebound has given excellent care and advice every time.
Reviewed by: Keith Bray
- I have had a total knee replacement by Dr Colville and had the best experience as one can have! I highly recommend him. I have also seen Dr Borus for a painful hip and he referred me for a hip injection to. Dr Cottrill! I highly recommend either... they are the best!
Reviewed by: Vicki Poff
- Dr Kervales was the 5th Dr I've seen concerning a recent lumbar/disk injury and the 3rd to have viewed the MRI. He was the only Dr to go thru the MRI in detail and explain the diagnosis and why I'm having pain. He also explained why surgery wasn't a good option, offered a possible alternative and showed his suppprt for PT. I felt I was treated with respect. Thank you, Dr Kervales.
Reviewed by: Coley Pillette
- Everything was good about this boys all of the staff the front people and particularly the doctors. The work they did and the thoroughness that they provided was extraordinarily I would recommend this facility to anyone
Reviewed by: Dan Neeley
- I was given a very detailed description of my symptoms and what needs to be done. Even though things were scary it is nice to have an answer. Still have a ways to go but I feel good about it and feel I am in good hands.
Reviewed by: Jennifer LaBarr
- The staff was very professional and friendly. I could sense when I was leaving that the Doctor was very busy but he never made me feel that way. He spent time with me and I felt very comfortable he was nice but extremely professional and knowledgeable.
Reviewed by: Kelly Knod
- Dr. Roberts is a true professional. Great knowledge of his specialty and great bedside manner. All of my visits have been consistent, informative and professional.
Reviewed by: Steve Marrinan
- On time, personable, dependable, knowledgeable.
Reviewed by: Emily Colson
- Great dr had prior surgery and dr Le was great and trustworthy dr very through I have only good things to say about him
Reviewed by: Carolyn Desroche
- Dr. Modah performed my complex back surgery 4 years ago and it went perfectly. His combination of expertise and professionalism is tops. He’s a treasure.
Reviewed by: John Garofalo
- Dr Wei was very friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough.
Reviewed by: Melanie Walker
- I went to see Dr. Jacobs expecting a diagnosis of carpal tunnel due to decades of typing. He quickly determined it was not that. He was able to diagnose my right wrist issue through manual examination which was later proven to be correct by the MRI he ordered for confirmation. The thing that impressed me the most was as a surgeon he did not
Reviewed by: Curtis Peterson
- I was concern about going to a new place to see a new doctor. I was wrong to feel that way, I was welcomed, treated with courtesy and respect. My doctor was Compassionate , Thorough , and understanding, I left knowing Rebound Orthopedics knew exactly what there doing. Thank you all.
Reviewed by: Irma Burks
- I had surgery from dr. Lee on December 14th and after 2 days I didn’t need pain medicine just rest to heal. He’s a great dr. And really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him if you were needing care or surgery. Great job dr. Lee. 😊😎
Reviewed by: Charlie Rick
- After having two knee surgeries performed by Dr Ellis I would like to take a moment and recognize Dr Ellis for his skilled work ethic, knowledge, and ability to quickly answer treatment plans are commendable on many levels. I fully recommend Dr Ellis and hope to see that his continued growth with rebound clinic continues.
Reviewed by: Richard McCarthy
- Great first visit. Found Dr Black very thorough and knowledgeable. Will be having Dr perform surgery.
Reviewed by: Cindy Clark
- very professional and complete felt they really cared and gave me enough details to satisfy my concerns about going forward. looking to be back on the trails.
Reviewed by: Jack Bowers
- First visit, but very knowledgeable and informative. I know what my options are as well as expected outcome. I’m sure I will have to have the procedure done. I do feel more comfortable knowing Dr. Le would be the one performing such a delicate procedure on me.
Reviewed by: Patricia Meyer
- They are nice folks the site however says quit smoking for 24 hours before surgery the Dr says a month if it had said that at site I wouldn't have go but they are knowledgeable and friendly
Reviewed by: Amy Miller
- I felt very comfortable with the staff & felt that they wanted to make sure that I got the best treatment for my injury.
Reviewed by: Sharon Sams
- Professional yet friendly. Dr. Coal is very informative and makes you feel comfortable.
Reviewed by: Sharon Habluetzel
- Doctor was very knowledgeable and explained matters in language I could understand. Recommend further testing to make sure of problem. Felt she was very thorough.
Reviewed by: Susan Swarat
- Dr. Will was excellent, very patient and caring! The whole staff was professional and friendly. I am happy with my visit and care here!!
Reviewed by: Joyce Stockhauser
- I can’t say enough about how well I was treated at The Rebound Clinic and Dr Colville. My outcome is wonderful. Everyone from the receptionist to nurses,Surgery Center and especially Dr. Colville treated me so professional and took such great care of me before and after surgery! Especially during Covid-19. I highly recommend the Rebound Clinic and Dr. Colville! Susan Quinn
Reviewed by: Sue Quinn
- Straightforward and complete analysis of my condition. Everyone was caring and friendly. The future procedure and tests were clearly explained to me, then follow up with a telephone call. I have comple confidence that I am in good hands. Thank you
Reviewed by: Ed Bedecarrax
- Fast service, educational, treats problems quickly..
Reviewed by: Linda Marie Conrad
- Dr Merkel Was very caring and Informative and explained to me so that I could understand what was going on with my ankle and what to expect for my care
Reviewed by: Laura Smith
- Professionalism Comfort knowing I will be well taken care of Knowledge Dr Borus is a rockstar!
Reviewed by: David Larson
- I had a great experience with the Orthoscopic surgery on my right knee so far he removed the torn meniscus in about a 45min procedure and I was on my way The recovery went very well also little to no pain!! I would and have highly recommended Dr. Ellis to anyone who is looking for a good surgeon thanks I’m looking forward to my left knee being done now
Reviewed by: Brock Broadie
- Good staff, very clear explanations, appear to consider patient’s needs/ points of view, etc. in the shared decision-making process. I also trust my orthopedic provider completely, which is good. He inspires confidence.
Reviewed by: Janina Kerr-Bryant
- I have had multiple surgeries here and I have found exemplary doctors who talk to you honestly about your options. I have had great experiences with Dr Roberts, Dr. Musgrave, Dr. Wei and all of their associates. I would highly recommend this practice.
Reviewed by: Dawn Nesbitt
- Dr. Wong performed surgery on my left hand in 2005 then the same surgery on my right hand in 2015. After each surgery my hands healed and I was able to play golf. Dr. Wong recently performed successful carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. Dr. Wong is my favorite hand surgeon and I highly recommended him and the wonderful staff at Rebound Orthopedic. Irene LaBranche
Reviewed by: Irene LaBranche
- The staff was very efficient and timely. Dr. Wei gave a complete diagnosis and a very honest one. I’m grateful that I need therapy and not surgery.
Reviewed by: Kathy Clearmont-Railing
- I received excellent care! By back is almost pain free and I am able to walk so much further Now don’t have to sit down every couple of blocks Quality of life is so much better!
Reviewed by: Nancy Johanson Paul
- All the Dr.’s I have seen there are awesome! You are given great info regarding your problem and the plan to correct it!
Reviewed by: Patty Noble Smith
- Dr. DeSilva was pleasant and informative . He was easy to understand and knowledgeable. He gave me options and discussed them with me in a way that helped me understand better what to do next.
Reviewed by: Julie Richardson
- Incredibly skilled, caring, physician with empathy, and communicates well.
Reviewed by: Ralph Helzerman
- Seems like a great spot easy to get to Clean
Reviewed by: Kathy McPike
- Dr. Woll is amazing! He examined and diagnosed me then took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He made me feel at ease from my first visit through post surgery recovery. He is well known and very well respected. If ever I need anoth foot surgery Dr. Woll will be the one I call. I was blessed to have him as my surgeon!
Reviewed by: Sherri Willette
- The doctor listened to me and was thorough in his diagnosis of the problem. He knew what treatment I needed and got me the help I needed.
Reviewed by: Josh O'connor
- I've had 5 surgeries by 4 of the doctors at Rebound. I've had excellent results with all of my surgeries and recoveries. I highly recommend this clinic and it's providers.
Reviewed by: Wanda J LeGore
- I had Dr. Wohl as my surgeon. I had a botched surgery on my big toe that I dealt with for 2 years. What I liked about the Doctor was he listened to his patient and my concerns. I've had other surgeries but the people at Rebound made me feel like a patient not a number. I had no troubles with my surgery and my recovery was what I was hoping. Dr. Wohl is a great doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him. My experience at Rebound was so good if I have any medical needs that they offer thats where I'm going.
Reviewed by: Tim Green
- Dr. Le performed a L5-S1 disc repair that had been causing me partial disability for years. Recovery is slow but steady. He came highly recommended from another provider as being the surgeon you want on your team, and I was very happy with my decision trust his expertise. Rebound PT is also excellent, making it a smooth transition towards recovery.
Reviewed by: SJ Schick
- Dr. Le was wonderful. He explained what exactly was wrong and how they would fix it. I had surgery and it went so much better than I expected. I have no more pain and full range of motion.
Reviewed by: Thomasina Coltrain
- Any type of a surgical situation your in or that I may have in the future, I would definitely suggest Rebound Orthopedics and Neurosurgery. From the start with appointments and pre surgery checkups clear through to physical therapy. Always easy to answer questions and in my surgery, I was never concerned or nervous to have it done cause I knew what was going to happen
Reviewed by: Dale Safley
- really liked Dr Chang and felt confortable with her.
Reviewed by: Mary Agloro
- Dr. Shanno was fantastic, as were his entire team. His RN. NP., Debra Gale, was easy to talk to, and explained everything very well. My pain was managed easily. Everyone was quite professional, and always courteous!!
Reviewed by: Carol Patton
- Dr. Gramstad was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to adequately answer my questions, and give me a diagnosis, as well as set a treatment plan. I highly recommend him for any shoulder troubles.
Reviewed by: Mara Mana
- First visit..thorough exam with competent and knowledgeable people at every step of the process. Looking forward to the entire team being involved in my surgery and recovery. I have had many ortho surgeries and my trust level here is high.
Reviewed by: Erika Jean Chamberlin
- DR.Southerner saw the problem right away. Nw I'm going to get fixed.
Reviewed by: Tamara Mielke
- Always professional, caring and clear on course of treatment. I am so grateful!!!
Reviewed by: Self-verified patient of Hoang Nhut Le
- Always professional, caring and clear on course of treatment. I am so grateful!!!
Reviewed by: Patient
- Excellent care, personable physician and end result amazing recovery.
Reviewed by: Kevin Myles
- They are great abs super caring. Surgery was so quick
Reviewed by: Patsy Holmes
- Rebound is a very professional & skilled medical group and I have always had a very good experience with any of the physicians that I have seen there. Their support staff is always helpful and pleasant. I recommend them highly.
Reviewed by: Marguerite Matusak
- Excellent doctors, staff, always helpful I would not go any where else for care
Reviewed by: Marcia Blinstrub
- These people are great. My first doc’s appointment was less than 45 minutes, including paperwork. Friendly and professional.
Reviewed by: Paul Schmidt
- They were very professional and courteous.i was in and out quickly with a broken ankle.
Reviewed by: Michael Teeter
- Nick provided a range of options and help guide me to a path that I’m comfortable with while leaving open future alternatives
Reviewed by: Lawnie N Richard Morgan
- Dr Coale is a personal, caring Dr. he is good at communicating and supporting his patients.
Reviewed by: Nancy Bachman
- I've had a few surgeries' over the past several years and most of them by Rebound surgeons and staff. I've always found them to be very knowledgeable and capable, which is very reassuring for me as a patient facing a surgical procedure.
Reviewed by: Debbie Fuller
- I had a broken right ankle. It is ok now. I received very good treatment from the Doctor and staff. My thanks to you all. Bob Slauson
Reviewed by: Robert Slauson
- The doctor I seen was very personable, knowledgeable and offered alternative ways to fix the problem or at least try before suggesting surgery. I would recommend rebound orthopedics and neurosurgery to anyone. The entire staff was warm and friendly. This was my first time at the clinic. Thank you Mary
Reviewed by: Mary Dygert
- Dr. Rust was so thorough and very kind. I would most definitely recommend him. I have seen other doctors at Rebound and they are all excellent!
Reviewed by: Pauline Parker
- Dr Greg Gramsted’s team are simply excellent. They will surpass any expectations you may have. Most gifted surgeons have a hard time being human, Greg does not. Neither so any of his team members. They provide exceptional care, do great work, are timely and accessible. They far exceeded my expectations. I can’t imagine seeing any other orthopedic doctor at this point.
Reviewed by: Sabi Paul
- Dr. Coale and team did a great job eliminating a " trigger finger" issue I was having and then Dr. Ellis performed a Total Knee Replacement and he and his surgical team did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend both doctors, Ellis and Coale. GREAT MEDICINE MEN. THANKS
Reviewed by: Richard Slackman
- I recently underwent total knee surgery and found the entire experience from outpatient admission through hospitalization and rehab a process of preparation for me as well as continual education as I moved through surgery and recovery leaving me feeling safe and in control at all times. Every question seemed to be answered before I asked it with special attention to my pain and energy levels..thank you Dr . Southerland, Peace Health in patient, Rebound and all that supported me in my successful healing journey. Marilyn Johnson
Reviewed by: Marilyn Johnson
- Rebound is top notch. I was well taken care of from the first appointment, through surgery, as well as aftercare. Any questions I had (and I had a lot) were answered thoroughly. I never left any pre-op appointments with doubts in my mind. Dr. Frazier (and Brody) are easy to talk to and more than happy to answer any questions. The care I
Reviewed by: Michael McCall
- Dr Newman had the level of care & concern in my well being, from start to finish he was professional yet caring. ER Nurses & support staff were all A+. I will have no qualms in recommending Rebound to anyone.
Reviewed by: Russ McCullough
- The wait wasn’t too long in either the waiting room or exam room. Dr. Modha reviewed MRI results, explained condition and possible future symptoms and treatment in easily understandable terms. Willing to take time to answer my questions.
Reviewed by: Ossa Bediah
- the doctor was very through and explained everything on what was happening and how I've tried everything and the only thing left was surgery he explained what to expect and what I needed to know he also gave me the option to schedule it now or when I was ready he made me feel comfortable about what was happening and I will recommend them for everything thank you
Reviewed by: Violet White
- I have nothing but positives to say about Rebound. They are on time, pleasant and professional. The one negative is the online information (Robin), that Rebounds wants a patient to complete prior to their appointment.
Reviewed by: Joanne Harty
- I was treated with upmost respect and care pre and post surgery. I am still on the mend from my cervical surgery butcould not have done it with Dr. Le and the rebound team.
Reviewed by: Molicia Wiedeman
- The staff was great and Dr. Ellis was wonderful he helped me and found a solution to my problem. I would refer him and the Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery to all my friends and family
Reviewed by: Debbie Kyzer
- So kind, personable & caring. Dr. Ellis took time to listen to concerns, explain xrays, MRIs & talk to me. Never did i feel like "just" another patient or that he was rushed to leave. I went away feeling like I was in the best care possible.
Reviewed by: Colleen Wahto
- Rebound staff and doctors are very personable. They follow and check up at each step of the surgery process.
Reviewed by: Teresa McKowen Johnson
- They have a terrific Dr. Musleh that did surgery on my neck, I think he did a very good job of it . I have healed really fast and I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery !
Reviewed by: Jeanne Schalz
- Total experts for total knee replacements. Dr. Frasier did 5 hips and knees the same day including mine which was robotic assisted. Their total joint replacement program with Peacehealth provides the most comprehensive and proficient program I have ever seen. Within a couple weeks I was walking again and within 2 months almost back to normal with a little stiffness to work out over time.
Reviewed by: Rick SantAngelo
- I would recommend Dr. Wong because he brilliant, a quick but accurate diagnosis and treatment plan . Let’s people know what the next steps will be if the initial treatment doesn’t work . He is an excellent doctor who has treated both myself and my husband . We love him !
Reviewed by: Michelle Doherty
- Very friendly & knowledgeable doctors. Always on time for appointments. Your not waiting in the lobby for your appointment. I recommend them for your surgical needs . Thank you Rebound for helping my knee problem get resolved. My knee is much better ..
Reviewed by: Nicholas Padoen
- The Dr's and staff, are so professional and knowledgeable, you can't find better anywhere!! Thank you, Scott Will...
Reviewed by: Stephen Rule
- Rebound was great in all aspects of care. They made sure I was well informed, took care of all my needs and made me part of the whole experience right down to high fives on a job well done with recovery.
Reviewed by: Joni Summers
- Dr Southerland was great! The procedure and the follow up went off without a problem. The doctor and staff at Rebound personable and professional. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Butch Roberson